1. Fanny + Alexander are a very cool small business creating high quality keepsake toys. This adorable satchel would be perfect for the many adventures of childhood.
2. The original A frame tent, The Natural Wonder Tent is the perfect hideaway for quiet play or stealthy adventures. Made by one of our favourite Australian brands, Such Great Heights.
3. This apron set, made in the USA by Oddette Williams lets little people help in the kitchen or create mud cakes outside. Find it at the creative and cool shop, Mercimilo.
4. Sustainably made and educational, these wooden scales aim to please big and little people. From Shorties.
5. Answering the question, "What lies beneath", this beautiful story adventures into the world below the surface. Find it at Flora and Henri.
6. BOBO. BOBO. BOBO. Y'all know how deep my love runs for this brand. This pink and mustard jumper is perfect post beach in summer and to cosy up in winter.
7. Perfect tea party kit. Shorties.
8. A bug hotel to create a home to study and observe the movements of incredible insects. Found at Fawn Shoppe.
9. Unisex sandals. Classic, timeless and well made. From Tiny People Shop.
10. A beuatifully crafted kit of child sized tools from French toymaker Moulin Roty. Find them at Flora and Henri. There is a smaller version at HoneyBee Toys.
11. A star sleep suit from Aussie brand Thread Store. Swoon.
12. A Jess Brown Doll. We have three of these rag dolls and I have restitched parts and made them clothing for many adventures. Piper has a boy doll on her list this year.
13. This treehouse is buildable and sustainably made. So open ended it can be used as a fairy home, a pirate's ship, a medieval castle, an animal shelter...the list is endless. A toy that would last for many generations to come. Clever Santa! Find it at the amazing HoneyBee Toys.
One more to come, for those with a penchant for glitter!