more kitchen shenanigans.
We drove to a little organic farm today. Loads of local, organic produce. A notebook to write your total and a tim box to put your total amount in (cash only). I love that places like that still exist. We left with a bounty of passionfruits, kale, corn, potatoes and apples.
1. steamed corn and soaking kale.
2. windowsill joy.
3. potatoes ready to roast. home picked rosemary.
4. the secret ingredient for the best darn cooked kale around.
5. couscous- another of our favourite 'fast' foods.
6. my sous chef was quite distracted with trying to nick the bagel chips.